NetSuite Practice Director
NetSuite Certified Partner since 2005 based in the greater Chicagoland area experiencing 30% year over year growth is seeking a Director of their NetSuite Practice.
They are an active member of the NetSuite SuiteSuccess program with a particular industry focus and expertise in the Technology Reseller micro-vertical.
Opportunity: Looking for an experienced NetSuite Practice Leader to manage the growing NetSuite delivery team. This is a very strategic position working side by side the President of the organization offering significant impact in the overall strategic direction and execution.
Looking for somebody that can work with executive management to review the current go-to-market strategy, made adjustments to that strategy, and execute accordingly.
A Professional Services Director in NetSuite, with a background in implementation management and the skills required to lead a team to deliver solutions as promised.
With a passion for solving business problems, you bring an analytical mindset and a dedication to quality to every part of your work. Your people skills allow you to both motivate your team and instill trust in the minds of our clients. You have a vested interest in using the latest technologies, and are constantly seeking to expand your knowledge base and stay ahead of the curve.
Location: Chicago-land area
Travel: Negligible, less than 10%
Reporting: Position will be reporting directly to the President
Compensation: $150-200k/yr + bonus
Overview: The Director of Services –NetSuite is an experienced consulting and management professional with responsibility for the oversight – planning, execution, monitoring – of multiple projects to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
A Director of Services possesses expert level knowledge in a vertical discipline, industry, technology, or cross-products in the technical/application area. S/he must demonstrate Master Level competencies in areas of leadership, creativity, efficiency, excellence, integrity, flexibility, relationship management, and influence while exhibiting corporate Values.
Client Relations Responsibilities
- Provide clients with smooth transition from the sales phase into product implementation.
- Work closely with experts to define application systems that support redesign and improved business processes for our clients.
- Provide the highest quality service.
- Ensure the highest quality standards are met in all assignments.
- Meet or exceed client expectations.
- Build professional credibility and foster long-term relationships with client contacts.
- Develop referenceable clients.
- Embrace, support, communicate and further exhibit corporate Vision and Values.
- Think and act as in congruence with corporate business objectives.
- Advise senior level management and clients; work with management and consultants to provide insight and advice to clients on strategic direction.
- Take a lead role in developing standards and best practices for high quality and increase productivity.
- Possesses broad knowledge of business process design, all product modules, and pertinent and associated technologies.
- Coach and mentor consultants in methodologies and tools; assist in their application in project situations when necessary; provide consulting management to consultants on some engagements if required.
- Provide Project Management to some engagements when necessary.
- Has proven ability to design and implement business solutions and technologies. Often uses this ability in an advisory role.
- Participates in company projects providing input and expertise in specialty field.
- Possess thorough knowledge and expertise in the application of all phases of implementation methodology.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org