NetSuite Practice Lead
Seeking a Director / Senior Director level individual to lead our NetSuite practice and participate heavily in strategy development, business development, recruiting, staff development, technical expertise, client and engagement management, as well as deliver services directly to clients.
Successful individuals will have expert technical and functional knowledge of NetSuite’s core financial, supply chain and CRM modules and will have managed multiple implementations as part of a professional services organization.
Random Fun Facts from Discussion:
Consulting Services comprised around technical accounting and I.T. work (fairly evenly split between ERP and Enterprise Governance).
Most of the delivery team in Northern CA now.
NetSuite Customers: Around 50-100 customers- Strong relationship with NetSuite and a Licensed Reseller
Very good work/life balance. Average perm hire has been there over 7 years, good long term tenure.
NetSuite Practice Lead- opportunity to influence a very young practice. Alot of influence and scaling. Mentoring the team, hands on opportunity.
Looking for somebody to be a player/coach role.
Would have 5-6 direct reports. Going to need the NetSuite experience, will be considered the SME for NetSuite
For the NetSuite P&L, the goal is to get from $1.5 million current run rate to $2 million this year, and to $5 million in the next three years.
Location: Would prefer in the area between/around San Francisco and San Jose, CA.
Travel: Less than 25%
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Vice President
Compensation: Up to $200k base salary + participateion in multiple bonus pools and strong benefits. Realistic OTE in year one in excess of $250k/yr.
- As part of the practice leadership team, assist in the development and execution of a sales and marketing strategy for the NetSuite practice in the San Francisco and Silicon Valley markets.
- Proactively guide the client on strategic issues, leading strategic projects as appropriate.
- Present and participate in Board of Directors meetings, Executive Staff meetings and operations reviews.
- Capable of engaging in complex projects outside of “comfort zone” and demonstrating commitment to successful completion.
- Ability to successfully lead complex projects.
- Take full ownership of client satisfaction and relationship.
- Manage a portfolio of clients.
- Develop and leverage own network. Attend networking events and identify new business opportunities.
- Establish and expand working relationships with clients.
- Individually or in partnership with Client Development Managers, generate revenue for San Francisco and Silicon Valley markets.
- Participate in proposal development, RFP responses, meetings, etc.
- Attend meetings with clients and prospective clients as a subject matter expert to define and scope needs.
- Proven track record in different roles including functional analyst, technical expert, project manager and solution architect during multiple end-to-end implementations of NetSuite.
- Having led services organizations implementing / supporting mid-tier ERP systems such as NetSuite, Intacct, MS Dynamics and Dynamics 365. Additional ERP experience such as Oracle EBS / Fusion, SAP and PeopleSoft is also highly desirable.
- Previous use of SuiteSuccess program to win NetSuite business is highly desirable.
- Experience and expertise in assessment and design of solutions for the automation of business processes leveraging the NetSuite platform, third party solutions and legacy systems in a given organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous experience architecting and implementing NetSuite solutions in multiple industries.
- 15+ years’ experience with progressive responsibility, including leadership experience, in IT related fields
- 7+ years of consulting experience preferred
- 7+ years of experience managing a team required
- Experience managing a practice in a professional services firm