25 year+ Microsoft Partner is a rapidly expanding a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Dynamics GP, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics SL, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics CRM and is in the process of building out a NetSuite practice. With a successful initial year under and satisfied, referenceable client implementations under their belt delivering NetSuite solutions throughout MI, they are poised to significantly expand this practice.
This is an opportunity to join 1 of the longest running and most successful ERP solutions provider in the Great Lakes area with more Microsoft awards to count, and have a significant and very real impact and provide direction and shape with their newer NetSuite practice. They are seeking individuals that have a passion for technology, love creating solutions for their clients, and have professional goals and aspirations to advance in their career with tangible opportunities for advancement and leadership roles.
Utilizing the NetSuite product set, you will design and develop solutions to resolve client business needs. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual who can think creatively and work under dynamic conditions and within project deadlines to deliver a superb solution and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Qualified applicant will be joining a superior tenured team of professionals. In this position, you will work with prospects, clients and team members in the project planning and implementation of NetSuite solutions. If you are looking for a challenging and ever-changing environment with great associates and clients, and you have a strong work ethic and enjoy working with a variety of people, this job could be for you.
Location: State of MI. Relocation assistance is provided
Travel: No overnight travel required, clients are all locally based and/or work is done remotely from home.
Compensation: $80-110k/yr base salary + excellent bonus plan and benefits.
• Implementation of NetSuite modules
• Installation, training and documentation of ERP projects
• Resource for performing discovery/diagnostic phase of project
• Client relationship management
• Provide onsite and offsite consulting services and support to our clients
• Follow our implementation methodology
• Develop statement of work and scope documents
• Work effectively with your coworkers
• Provide sales assistance and presentation as necessary
• Provide project updates through our systems to your project manager and associates
• Obtain product certifications and keep them current
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting and/or IT related field
• 5-10+ years of ERP hands-on implementation experience with ERP software (preferably consulting)
• Heavy SSRS reporting experience preferred
• Excellent in-person and written communications skills
• Certified Public Accountant a benefit
• Strong skills with core and advanced ERP applications
• Ability to understand and document business requirements and how software fulfills this requirement
• MSSQL familiarity to address issues with technical staff and client
• Experience in user training
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Windows
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org