NetSuite Sales Executive
One of the fastest growing NetSuite Partners in the channel with plans to double in size in the next 12 months!
Over 7 years of extensive NetSuite experience
Current NetSuite team is 18 people strong, but plans to exceed 25 over the next quarter
Growth goal is large. Goal is to grow the team in the US and Asia. Alot of opportunity.
- Our Growth Goals in the next 5 years are to partner with 100 new Netsuite clients in the USA. In the next 5 years we will also be expanding into Asia and selling net new licenses along with customization.
- The remainder of the year our conservative forecast is for 10 more new customers (we have a bunch in the funnel right now)
- Next year our forecast is 25 New customers between customization and net new licenses
Opportunity: The Sales Executive will be responsible for moving an identified opportunity through the sales cycle to a closed deal with the support of others – this role incorporates a great deal of team selling. We have a number of presales resources with unique abilities and expertise in each of our verticals that you will be paired up with throughout every sales cycle. The Sales Executive will drive the sales process from initial contact to signed contract and create a tailored sales approach for each prospective client through discovery and needs analysis with the assistance of support resources throughout the process.
Title: NetSuite Solutions Sales Executive
Location: CA required, preference for greater Los Angeles area, will provide relocation assistance
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Director of Business Development
Travel: Very little, 25% or less
Compensation: Up to $300k/yr
Seeking an experienced, top performing software sales professional to prospect, manage and drive opportunities to successful close. Using your experience selling ERP solutions to mid-market and growing businesses, you will own and manage the entire sales cycle, landing new business opportunities.
Supported by pre-sales and technical resources, you will work alongside leadership team to meet customer needs, achieve revenue objectives and drive business growth.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with a strong ERP software sales background who wants to work in a smaller company environment in which you can impact the top and bottom line results of a company.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and execute new account acquisition strategies for our software and services to meet or exceed defined sales targets
- Identify, qualify, develop and close new software sales and associated implementation services opportunities
- Build and maintain strong customer and Partner relationships, identify key stakeholders, influencers and decision makers
- Scope, define and convey complex customer requirements on both a business and a technical level
- Fully utilize internal CRM to effectively plan, track, monitor, and report sales and forecast activities
- Collaborate with extended teams to ensure proposed solutions match client needs with their solutions and expertise
- Maintain broad knowledge of products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products
The candidate should be an accomplished and polished sales professional in the ERP arena possessing the confidence, intelligence and determination to sell to financial and C level executives. They are open to those individuals with direct sales experience in other enterprise and/or midmarket ERP/CRM environments.
- Five years' experience selling NetSuite OR other midmarket ERP systems
- Understanding how to build value in the sales process with potential clients who are analytical and numbers-driven by nature
- Closing business and having a provable track record of having done so
- Successful documented track record of consultative selling to C level executives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of business processes
- Results-oriented mindset, decisive “get-it-done” mentality
- Exudes confidence
- Possesses effective communication skills
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
The position offers a base salary and a competitive, uncapped commission structure. Our employees also enjoy enthusiastic and energetic teammates in a dynamic and thriving environment. We offer a flexible and affordable benefits program designed to help you be and stay well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement accounts, and a 401(k) plan.