NetSuite Senior Manager
Leading NetSuite and Dynamics Partner in the state of TN is actively growing and expanding their NetSuite practice.
They are looking for an experienced NetSuite leader to serve as Senior Manager of their NetSuite practice. The position will be working along side their Director of Cloud Services and Solutions with plans of succeeding this person in time as they transition away from the organization to spend more time with family.
Help manage multiple projects, communication with clients, executive sponsor of the NetSuite practice. But still getting hands dirty with the application.
Industry focus on Warehouse and Distribution, Professional Services and e-commerce.
Been around for 20 years. Started out as an Epicor Partner. Diversified in 2004 to Dynamics GP and then into NetSuite 5 years ago. NetSuite will be the continued growth area for the organization. NetSuite customer pipeline is exploding and need help managing.
Organization is still small enough for this person to have a very direct and meaningful impact on their Go-To-Market strategy and execution.
Company culture is one of collaboration and treating each other with respect. This is not a micro-management type of environment.
Opportunity to earn equity stake in organization.
Location: Nashville, TN. Will pay relocation
Reporting: Reporting directly to the Director of Cloud Services
Compensation: $125-150k/yr + Profit Sharing, excellent benefits and equity opportunity
Travel: Very little, less than 25%
Profit Sharing plan. 401k match They pay for health coverage for employee. Vacation schedule: Flexible, treated as professionals. Average is about 3 weeks or a little more.
NetSuite Senior Consulting Manager This position will have the opportunity to collaborate with client stakeholders to develop solution requirements that are aligned to business objectives. Responsibilities will include providing support for our cloud solutions while demonstrating exceptional leadership skills, integrity and commitment to our clients. A solid background in leading NetSuite ERP implementations is essential. The ideal candidate will be an experienced self-starter who is able to manage and motivate a project team and effectively deliver project solutions to clients. The Sr. Manager will also manage and mentor other current and future consultants on the team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Requirements gathering and documentation for new implementations of NetSuite
- Presales tasks including project scoping and generation of proposals
- Project Management
- Data mapping and conversion
- Training and related documentation
- Client relationship management
- Post-implementation support
- System Configuration
- Management and mentoring of junior consultants
- Obtaining/maintaining relevant NetSuite certifications
- Keeping up to date on new product features/releases
- Identification of new business opportunities at engaged clients
- A minimum of 5 years of ERP project management experience
- A minimum of 3 years of NetSuite implementation experience
- Experience managing at least 7-10 NetSuite ERP implementations
- Experience managing personnel