COMPANY OVERVIEW-My client is a leading technology company that provides innovative point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, analytics, document management and mobile and wireless solutions and services to the hospitality industry. The company’s solutions and services allow property managers to better connect, interact and transact with their customers by streamlining operations, improving efficiency, increasing guest recruitment and wallet share, and enhancing the guest experience. This organization serves four major market sectors: Gaming, both corporate and tribal; Hotels, Resorts and Cruise; Foodservice Management; and Restaurants, Universities, Stadia and Healthcare. A significant portion of the company’s consolidated revenue is derived from contract support, maintenance and subscription services. The company operates throughout North America, Europe and Asia, with corporate services located in GA, and offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
POSITION OVERVIEW-Role created due to desire for in-house NetSuite that will work closely with internal customers .
LOCATION-Atlanta (North) GA
TRAVEL-Travel to Las Vegas and Seattle
- Work with all business units to identify, plan, implement, document and maintain business processes and NetSuite system enhancements
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom scripts, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs
- Provide Level-2 system support for NetSuite and data integrity
- Support end user requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s, dashboards
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance
- Develop, implement, and manage policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity
- Perform regular data audits and resolve issues identified
- Develop, test, and deploy custom application extensions using system API and third party tools
- Work directly with NetSuite or other Professional Services organization to drive and coordinate larger (more complex) NetSuite projects
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
- Work with Finance & Accounting to ensure accurate financial information and records
- Support the business in managing the chart of accounts, fixed assets, cash management, A/R, and A/P activities
- Assisting with regression testing of system upgrades prior to new version releases along with post-upgrade validation exercises
UNIQUENESS OF POSITION-Organization is experiencing rapid growth. Innovative, cutting edge customer solutions. Located in heart of Atlanta’s thriving technology environment, where urban excitement meets outdoor adventure. Discover an exciting culinary and entertainment scene and an abundance of recreational opportunities at the foot of the North Georgia mountains.