NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced Architect
One of the fastest growing NetSuite Certified Partners is expanding their growth mission and is currently seeking a strong NetSuite Developer(Technical Consultant) to join and become an integral element of their core development team.
This role would be a combination of client development & integration work, as well as, being involved with their own product development efforts as they continue developing proprietary I.P. that adds significant functionality for the NetSuite product itself. There are a handful of products currently under development, but they are all centered around the growing need for Business Intelligence for their customers.
The organization was founded by a couple of veteran NetSuite consultants and business leaders with over 10 years of NetSuite experience(each) prior to the formation of this organization. They enjoy outstanding relationships with executives at NetSuite, as well as, some of the largest public accounting organizations in the world.
Location: Virtual, position can be based anywhere in North America
Travel: Average around 25%
Reporting: Position will be reporting to the Managing Partner
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary & Bonus Based on Experience
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Available
- Excellent Company Retirement Plan (401(k) + 4% match)
- Career Development Assistance (Mentor Program)
- Paid Time Off for 22 days per year
- Designing and Creating highly customized eCommerce web stores with SuiteCommerce Advanced to improve SEO and overal client visibility to their website.
- Analyzing business requirement to produce technical requirements and solutions to implement comprehensive system designs in a highly integrated environment.
- Primary resource for the maintenance and improvements of the technical components of the NetSuite Application.
- Act as Lead & Subject Matter Expert for NetSuite support, administration and improvements – across functional and technical areas with a focus in SuiteScripting, Workflows, Reporting, KPIs, etc.
- Collaborate directly with cross-functional and ERP team leads to identify any system issues, improvements, and project designs/requirements that are needed.
- Work within the QA Team to support testing activities
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and simplification.
- Primary technical resource to finalize business and technical requirements necessary to design, develop, test and implement solutions on the NetSuite platform
- Advise on how to leverage out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions, as well as when to customize
- Work on configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
- Work with NetSuite support staff to assist users; create comprehensive technical requirements documentation and provide user training
- Help coordinate release preview and business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have at least 18 months of experience working with NetSuite SuiteScript. (NetSuite Technical Consultant certification is highly desired.)
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and various software architectures and API standards.
- Must be passionate about coding and a self-starter requiring minimum supervision.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. A strong command of the English language and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively are critical.
- Excellent ability to interface with clients and provide solutions that meet businesses’ demands.
- Excellent problem-solving and requirement-gathering skills. We need team members who are capable of starting with a problem and working from there to achieve a great solution; a skeptical approach and the willingness to dig for the real problem are valuable.
- Must be well-rounded and not “just a developer”. Because we are a small firm and growing, we will need your talents to help us in various capacities.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for one’s own work and professional career development.
- Willingness to learn and apply company’s best practices and coding standards.
- Prior ERP experience or an interest in solving business problems would be a bonus.