An award-winning provider of Microsoft, Cornerstone, NetSuite and other enterprise applications, our team has successfully managed hundreds of cloud deployments for customers representing all sizes and industries. We have developed several industry-specific and business-line solutions designed for rapid deployment and maximum functionality.
Founded by three friends who left successful Big 5 careers behind to start a new venture. Armed with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up capital from an angel investor and consulting methodologies gleaned from their years at Arthur Andersen, the small group began operations in the CEO’s living room in 1998. Their vision? To be a leading technology services provider in the U.S.
That vision remains today. They are now an award-winning technology services firm with 4,000 customers and team members throughout the U.S. and Europe and over $130 million in revenue and 650 team members throughout the U.S. and Western Europe.
NetSuite 4-Star Award (2017)
NetSuite 5-Star Award (2015 – 2010)
Awarded for 6 consecutive years for generating $1 million or more in NetSuite revenue annually.
NetSuite Top 5 Partner (2014, 2010 – 2005)
Recognized as one of the top 5 NetSuite solution providers based on revenue.
Great Place to Work (2017)
They are certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®. They earned the distinction based on employee ratings of its culture, professional development and benefits.
We offer the depth of resources and methodologies found at Fortune 500 companies combined with the close-knit sense of community experienced in smaller firms. With us, you will never feel like a number. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by personalized career paths, opportunities for team building and events including our annual company retreat. Our innovative approach has been recognized with numerous awards, such as the four-time Worldwide Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding Partner of the Year, Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur Of The Year®, Inc. magazine’s Top Jobs Creator and “Top Places to Work.”
Here are just a few of the things you’ll love about our culture:
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Open Communication
- Flexible Career Paths
- Teambuilding Events
- Peer Mentoring
- Friendly Work Environment
- Fast-paced Energy
- Location: Position is virtual
- Reporting: Position will be reporting to the NetSuite Practice Director
- Compensation: Industry average based on experience + bonus and excellent benefits
- Travel: 50%
- Opportunity: One of the fastest growing NetSuite Certified Partners is expanding their growth mission and is currently seeking a strong NetSuite Functional Consultant to join and become an integral element of their core implementation and delivery team.
- The ideal candidate will conceptualize business needs and be able to formulate solutions from both the technical and business points of view.
- The NetSuite Developer will collaborate with constituents to scope, configure and customize NetSuite instance and tangential integration and web technologies to deliver and improve solutions utilizing NetSuite admin tools, SuiteScript Scheduled Scripts, Suitelets, RESTlets, and User- and Client-Event scripting.
- The NetSuite Developer is a critical role in the business applications ecosystem and key collaborator across Finance, Operational Excellence, and Business Applications departments.
- Primary technical resource to finalize business and technical requirements necessary to design, develop, test and implement solutions on the NetSuite platform
- Advise on how to leverage out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions, as well as when to customize
- Work on configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
- Work with NetSuite support staff to assist users; create comprehensive technical requirements documentation and provide user training
- Help coordinate release preview and business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have at least 18 months of experience working with NetSuite SuiteScript. (NetSuite Technical Consultant certification is highly desired.)
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and various software architectures and API standards.
- Must be passionate about coding and a self-starter requiring minimum supervision.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. A strong command of the English language and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively are critical.
- Excellent ability to interface with clients and provide solutions that meet businesses’ demands.
- Excellent problem-solving and requirement-gathering skills. We need team members who are capable of starting with a problem and working from there to achieve a great solution; a skeptical approach and the willingness to dig for the real problem are valuable.
- Must be well-rounded and not “just a developer”. Because we are a small firm and growing, we will need your talents to help us in various capacities.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for one’s own work and professional career development.
- Willingness to learn and apply company’s best practices and coding standards.
- Prior ERP experience or an interest in solving business problems would be a bonus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com