NetSuite Technical Consultant
One of the fastest growing NetSuite Certified Partners is expanding their growth mission and is currently seeking a strong NetSuite Technical Consultant to join and become an integral element of their core implementation and delivery team.
The organization was founded by a couple of veteran NetSuite consultants and business leaders with over 10 years of NetSuite experience(each) prior to the formation of this organization. They enjoy outstanding relationships with executives at NetSuite and industry veterans throughout the NetSuite channel. In fact, they enjoy a robust and consistent funnel of client prospect leads as a direct result of referrals and recommendations and currently have a 100% client success and satisfaction win rate.
Location: Position is virtual, no relocation required
Travel: Very little, 10% or less
Reporting: Position will be reporting to the Managing Partner
Compensation: Industry average based on experience + bonus + paid overtime for any week of over 40/hrs. VERY aggressive pay increase schedule with positive reviews.
Benefits: 100% Company Paid Health & Dental benefits for employee AND their family. Unlimited Vacation available.
The NetSuite Developer is a critical role in the business applications ecosystem and key collaborator across Finance, Operational Excellence, and Business Applications departments.
The NetSuite Developer will collaborate with constituents to scope, configure and customize NetSuite instance and tangential integration and web technologies to deliver and improve solutions utilizing NetSuite admin tools, SuiteScript Scheduled Scripts, Suitelets, RESTlets, and User- and Client-Event scripting.
The ideal candidate will conceptualize business needs and be able to formulate solutions from both the technical and business points of view.
- Primary technical resource to finalize business and technical requirements necessary to design, develop, test and implement solutions on the NetSuite platform
- Advise on how to leverage out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions, as well as when to customize
- Work on configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
- Work with NetSuite support staff to assist users; create comprehensive technical requirements documentation and provide user training
- Help coordinate release preview and business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have at least 18 months of experience working with NetSuite SuiteScript. (NetSuite Technical Consultant certification is highly desired.)
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and various software architectures and API standards.
- Must be passionate about coding and a self-starter requiring minimum supervision.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. A strong command of the English language and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively are critical.
- Excellent ability to interface with clients and provide solutions that meet businesses’ demands.
- Excellent problem-solving and requirement-gathering skills. We need team members who are capable of starting with a problem and working from there to achieve a great solution; a skeptical approach and the willingness to dig for the real problem are valuable.
- Must be well-rounded and not “just a developer”. Because we are a small firm and growing, we will need your talents to help us in various capacities.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for one’s own work and professional career development.
- Willingness to learn and apply company’s best practices and coding standards.
- Prior ERP experience or an interest in solving business problems would be a bonus.