NetSuite Technical Consultant – I.P. Developer
4 year old NetSuite Partner and Product Development organization created from 2 of the true NetSuite industry veterans with almost 15 years of NetSuite consulting experience each.
Revenue: has been doubling the revenue ever since the inception. Big focus on building I.P. which will fuel the Services/Solutions/SW company.
Immediate goal is on growth and Net New Business.
Has built up a good team of technical expertise and currently expanding their functional capability as well.
They have industry leading I.P. around data archiving and business intelligence and analytics. Currently have 4 key products, but developing more. Also building a few SuiteApps solutions as well.
Current customers: Nation-wide. Partnership is more horizontal, but for net new marketing is targeting Retail and Wholesale & Professional Services,.
Currently targeting Footwear/Apparel, Construction. Also open to looking at other verticals depending on their industry expertise.
NetSuite SuiteSuccess Partner in good standing
Employees are spread throughout US and Canada
Selling with NetSuite directly and relationships with Grant Thornton and some other accounting firms like Ernst & Young. Working with FloDocs as well.
One of the fastest growing NetSuite Certified Partners is expanding their growth mission and is currently seeking a strong NetSuite Developer(Technical Consultant) to join and become an integral element of their core development team.
This role would be a combination of client development & integration work, as well as, being involved with their own product development efforts as they continue developing proprietary I.P. that adds significant functionality for the NetSuite product itself.
There are a handful of products currently under development, but they are all centered around the growing need for Business Intelligence for their customers.
The organization was founded by a couple of veteran NetSuite consultants and business leaders with over 10 years of NetSuite experience(each) prior to the formation of this organization.
They enjoy outstanding relationships with executives at NetSuite, as well as, some of the largest public accounting organizations in the world.
Location: Virtual, position can be based anywhere in North America
Travel: Negligible, less than 10%
Reporting: Position will be reporting to the Managing Partner
Salary: $100-130k/yr + bonus and excellent benefits
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Available
- Excellent Company Retirement Plan (401(k) + 4% match)
- Career Development Assistance (Mentor Program)
- Paid Time Off for 22 days per year
The NetSuite Developer will collaborate with constituents to scope, configure and customize NetSuite instance and tangential integration and web technologies to deliver and improve solutions utilizing NetSuite admin tools, SuiteScript Scheduled Scripts, Suitelets, RESTlets, and User- and Client-Event scripting.
The ideal candidate will have an ability to conceptualize business needs and be able to formulate solutions from the technical perspective.
He/she is passionate about being a big part of emerging technology trends and relishes the opportunity to have a very direct and meaningful impact in both product development and customer solution customization and development efforts.
This individual should enjoy working for a smaller organization where team collaboration is critical for success and they also have a direct impact on the future growth and product offering of the organization itself.
As the company continues to grow, there will be opportunity for advancement into Development Leadership and Technical Architect opportunities, if that is of interest. However, they also very much value the individual that is passionate about technology and is not interested in leadership.
- Primary technical resource to finalize business and technical requirements necessary to design, develop, test and implement solutions on the NetSuite platform
- Advise on how to leverage out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions, as well as when to customize
- Work on configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
- Work with NetSuite support staff to assist users; create comprehensive technical requirements documentation and provide user training
- Assist in internal product development efforts for a handful of products
- Help coordinate release preview and business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- Must have at least 18 months of experience working with NetSuite SuiteScript. (NetSuite Technical Consultant certification is highly desired.)
- Must be passionate about coding and a self-starter requiring minimum supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving and requirement-gathering skills. We need team members who are capable of starting with a problem and working from there to achieve a great solution; a skeptical approach and the willingness to dig for the real problem are valuable.
- Willingness to learn and apply company’s best practices and coding standards.