Sr. Dynamics 365- CRM Consultant Lead
15 year Microsoft Dynamics Veteran Partner, currently at 50 employees with a forecast of adding 10-20 new employees in 2018. Original roots as a Gold Dynamics GP Partner and now aggressively expanding into Dynamics365 xRM and AX, as well as, Intacct. Subject Matter Experts in the verticals of Federal Govt, Tribal Nations and Professional Services.
Earnings are very strong and growing at 25% over the last 5 years. They are looking for entrepreneurial minded talent that are innovative and interested in building something. This is a unique environment where your input and feedback is value and sought out and also provides for a healthy work/life balance with very limited overnight travel. Their go to market methodology allows for almost of the work being handled remotely.
Here are a few of their many industry awards:
RANKED GLOBALLY AS A LEADING MSP PROVIDER
MICROSOFT GOLD CERTIFIED PARTNER RECOGNITION – 2006 – 2016
MICROSOFT US SMB CHAMPIONS CLUB
MICROSOFT TOP WEST REGION SMALL AND MIDSIZE BUSINESS CLOUD PARTNER
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS PRESIDENT’S CLUB
Location: Seattle, WA
Travel: Less than 25% overnight travel expected
Reporting: Reporting to the Technical Consulting Director
Compensation: $90-140k/yr base salary range + bonus trips and great benefits.
Opportunity: Organization is poised for significant growth over the next 2 years. Looking for individuals that would like to have a more significant impact with an organization and offer strategic value to the overall go-to-market strategy with realistic opportunity for advancement into Management.
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Consultant will utilize best practices and methodologies to gather requirements, design, develop, integrate, implement, and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM). This consultant will work extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors providing subject matter expertise and hands on implementation experience. This is an experienced consultant position and will be responsible for managing client expectations and scope. This position will be expected to accomplish a full range of implementation and development duties from pre-sales assistance, business requirements gathering, and design/configuration to development, testing, quality assurance, and client support independently and with a team.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Development Best Practices and Implementation Methodology.
- Leads client meetings to gather business requirements and design solution that meets the requirements.
- Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed.
- Complete design/configuration of the applications.
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, Functional Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, and End User Training Documentation.
- Design and build integrations with external applications.
- Design custom data structures as required for the application.
- Utilize Microsoft Visual Studio to develop and maintain source code and track outstanding items following the development process.
- Lead all tasks relating to feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Perform end user training for clients in a one on one, webinar and classroom style settings.
- Provide application support for clients.
- Assist with escalation support for help desk.
- Works with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines.
- Perform demonstrations of solutions to clients, as required.
- Mentor xRM Staff Consultants.
- Support Technical Consulting Manager with various duties.
- Maintains currency on level of professional/technical knowledge.
- Expert – The Senior Consultant has years of related experience and should be a subject matter expert in multiple areas. They should also be willing to share their knowledge and skills with colleagues. The Senior Consultant should have the ability to independently complete an implementation from start to finish, but should also work well in a project team.
- Dedicated – The Senior Consultant is willing and able to produce the expected billable time per year and do whatever is necessary to fulfill their goals and promises to the company and customers. It is understood this is a 40+ hour per week role.
- Customer Advocate –The Senior Consultant is always looking out for ways to help our clients succeed. They will participate in a project at any level to help meet the project and client needs.
- Mentor – The Senior Consultant is eager to appropriately share their wealth of knowledge with a less experienced consultant in order to help them grow their skills and improve the strength of the team.
- Corporate Leader – As a key employee of the company, the Senior Consultant is looking for ways to advance the company, limit risks and costs, and find or create new opportunities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Works effectively under minimal supervision
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong ability to “multi-task” while maintaining quality customer service
- Maintains high utilization percentage while achieving high customer satisfaction
- Appropriately escalates issues to team members, management or external technical support
- Effective client-facing interpersonal skills; comfortable and effective acting as a liaison between multiple technology groups
- Shares knowledge with team members and encourages collaboration amongst peers and subordinates
- Tailors communication appropriately within the team, the company, and clients
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Works well under stress, pressure, and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives on working well with clients and provides exceptional service
- Well-organized, self-directed team player
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Communication – Clear, Crisp, Candid and Connecting
- Focus – Present, intentional, a selfless teammate and
- Respect – Treat others the way we want to be treated
- Customer Service: Builds and maintains trustworthy and dependable relationships with existing and future clients.
- Problem Solving: Determines the most efficient and effective way to deal with and resolve an issue.
- “Figure it Out” Factor: Discovers what is difficult to understand and pursues a win-win solution.
- Tenacity: Displays persistence and continuous efforts to obtain a desired goal.
- Breadth of Knowledge & Capabilities: Obtains expertise and depth of knowledge across a wide variety of topics.
- Project Execution: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them.
- Understanding Customer Needs: Demonstrates empathy and is perceptive towards unique customer business needs and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or other related field
- 6+ years of Dynamics 365 (CRM) experience with a solid understanding of CRM entity and Object Model with a strong consulting background
- Currently certified in Dynamics CRM 2016 or higher
- Experience upgrading Dynamics 365 (CRM) for previous versions to newer releases
- Experience with Dynamics 365 (CRM) online and/or hosted application development
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio including Team Foundation Server or equivalent source control system
- Working knowledge of common project implementation methodologies and best practices
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
- Skills in Microsoft SQL server, including SSRS and SSIS
- 3+ years’ experience implementing Microsoft SharePoint with a solid understanding of overall architecture, hierarchy, and administration of the farm
- Experience with configuring, customizing, and theming SharePoint sites
- Currently certified in SharePoint 2013 or higher
- Experience upgrading SharePoint solutions for previous versions to newer releases