Sr. Dynamics 365- ERP Consultant - Trainer
15 year Microsoft Dynamics Veteran Partner, currently at 50 employees with a forecast of adding 10-20 new employees in 2018. Original roots as a Gold Dynamics GP Partner and now aggressively expanding into Dynamics365 xRM and AX, as well as, Intacct. Subject Matter Experts in the verticals of Federal Govt, Tribal Nations and Professional Services.
Earnings are very strong and growing at 25% over the last 5 years. They are looking for entrepreneurial minded talent that are innovative and interested in building something. This is a unique environment where your input and feedback is value and sought out and also provides for a healthy work/life balance with very limited overnight travel. Their go to market methodology allows for almost of the work being handled remotely.
Here are a few of their many industry awards:
RANKED GLOBALLY AS A LEADING MSP PROVIDER
MICROSOFT GOLD CERTIFIED PARTNER RECOGNITION – 2006 – 2016
MICROSOFT US SMB CHAMPIONS CLUB
MICROSOFT TOP WEST REGION SMALL AND MIDSIZE BUSINESS CLOUD PARTNER
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS PRESIDENT’S CLUB
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in the United States
Travel: Less than 25% overnight travel expected
Reporting: Reporting to the Technical Consulting Director
Compensation: $90-130k/yr base salary range + bonus trips and great benefits.
JOB SUMMARY: The Staff Consultant – Trainer role will primarily focus on providing functional application training services for Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations (AX/NAV) clients. In addition, they will be responsible for supporting the delivery teams on implementation tasks from business requirements gathering, and configuration to testing, and support. This role must deliver excellent customer service and have strong customer relationship and presentation skills.
- Delivers end user training of the new solution implemented within the client environments; 1:1 or classroom style training.
- Deliver internal training to staff.
- Develops all training materials.
- Creates and delivers webinars for educational purposes.
- Develops and regularly updates blogs to inform and educate on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O solution.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Project Implementation Methodology
- Participates in client meetings to gather business requirements and map to the solution
- Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed
- Complete design/configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O modules and key third party products
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, Functional Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, and End User Training Documentation
- Build integrations to perform data conversion tasks and additional integrations based off requirements
- Participate in all tasks relating to feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing
- Provide application support for clients
- Assist with escalation support for help desk
- Works with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines
- Design/create financial statements with Management Reporter and other financial reporting tools
- Support ERP Senior Consultants
- Support Consulting Manager with various duties
- Obtain and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O certifications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Works effectively under minimal supervision
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong ability to “multi-task” while maintaining quality customer service
- Maintains high utilization percentage while achieving high customer satisfaction
- Appropriately escalates issues to team members, Arctic IT management or external technical support
- Effective client-facing interpersonal skills; comfortable and effective acting as a liaison between multiple technology groups
- Shares knowledge with team members and encourages collaboration amongst peers and subordinates
- Tailors communication appropriately within the team, the company, and clients
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Works well under stress, pressure, and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives on working well with clients and provides exceptional service
- Well-organized, self-directed team player
- Communication – Clear, Crisp, Candid and Connecting
- Focus – Present, intentional, a selfless teammate and deliver outstanding results
- Respect – Treat others the way we want to be treated
- Customer Service: Builds and maintains trustworthy and dependable relationships with existing and future clients.
- Problem Solving: Determines the most efficient and effective way to deal with and resolve an issue.
- “Figure it Out” Factor: Discovers what is difficult to understand and pursues a win-win solution.
- Tenacity: Displays persistence and continuous efforts to obtain a desired goal.
- Breadth of Knowledge & Capabilities: Obtains expertise and depth of knowledge across a wide variety of topics.
- Project Execution: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them.
- Understanding Customer Needs: Demonstrates empathy and is perceptive towards unique customer business needs and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX, or NAV implementation experience
- 3+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- Excellent knowledge of the product
- Desire to excel in training and consulting
- Continued interest in keeping current with latest industry trends
- Skilled in planning, organizing, and managing time across multiple tasks.
- Skilled in understanding customer needs and providing quality customer service.
- Strong understanding of business processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of software implementation life cycle, project management, business process management, requirements definition, functional design, quality management, and change management
- Strong Financial module experience with an accounting background
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and tribal gaming investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
- Experience teaching and consulting in a professional setting
- Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation experience
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement implementation experience
- Microsoft Office 365 experience