Sr. Dynamics 365- ERP Senior Consultant
15 year Microsoft Dynamics Veteran Partner, currently at 50 employees with a forecast of adding 10-20 new employees in 2018. Original roots as a Gold Dynamics GP Partner and now aggressively expanding into Dynamics365 xRM and AX, as well as, Intacct. Subject Matter Experts in the verticals of Federal Govt, Tribal Nations and Professional Services.
Earnings are very strong and growing at 25% over the last 5 years. They are looking for entrepreneurial minded talent that are innovative and interested in building something. This is a unique environment where your input and feedback is value and sought out and also provides for a healthy work/life balance with very limited overnight travel. Their go to market methodology allows for almost of the work being handled remotely.
Here are a few of their many industry awards:
RANKED GLOBALLY AS A LEADING MSP PROVIDER
MICROSOFT GOLD CERTIFIED PARTNER RECOGNITION – 2006 – 2016
MICROSOFT US SMB CHAMPIONS CLUB
MICROSOFT TOP WEST REGION SMALL AND MIDSIZE BUSINESS CLOUD PARTNER
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS PRESIDENT’S CLUB
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in the United States
Travel: Less than 25% overnight travel expected
Reporting: Reporting to the Technical Consulting Director
Compensation: $90-130k/yr base salary range + bonus trips and great benefits.
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Consultant – ERP will utilize best practices and methodologies to design, implement, and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX/NAV) for our clients. This consultant will work extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors providing subject matter expertise and hands-on implementation experience. This is an experienced consultant position and must have ability to deliver exceptional customer service. This position will be expected to accomplish a full range of functional implementation duties from pre-sales assistance, business requirements gathering, and design/configuration to testing, training, and client support independently and with a team.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Project Implementation Methodology
- Leads client meetings to gather business requirements and map to the solution
- Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed
- Complete design/configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O modules and key third party products
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, Functional Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, and End User Training Documentation
- Build integrations to perform data conversion tasks and additional integrations based off requirements
- Lead all tasks relating to feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing
- Perform end user training for clients in a one on one, webinar and classroom style settings
- Provide application support for clients
- Assist with escalation support for help desk
- Works with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines
- Assist marketing with tasks such as seminars and case studies
- Perform demonstrations of solutions to clients
- Design/create financial statements with Management Reporter and other financial reporting tools
- Mentor ERP Staff Consultants
- Support Technical Consulting Manager with various duties
- Obtain and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O certifications
- Expert – The Senior Consultant has years of related experience and should be a strong in multiple areas. They should also be willing to share their knowledge and skills with colleagues. The Senior Consultant should have the ability to work independently on implementation projects, but should also work well in a project team.
- Dedicated – The Senior Consultant is willing and able to produce the expected billable time per year and do whatever is necessary to fulfill their goals and promises to the company and customers. It is understood this is a 40+ hour per week role.
- Customer Advocate – The Senior Consultant is always looking out for ways to help our clients succeed. They will participate in a project at any level to help meet the project and client needs.
- Mentor – The Senior Consultant is eager to appropriately share their knowledge and expertise with colleagues to help them grow their skills and improve the strength of the team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Works effectively under minimal supervision
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong ability to “multi-task” while maintaining quality customer service
- Maintains high utilization percentage while achieving high customer satisfaction
- Appropriately escalates issues to team members, IT management or external technical support
- Effective client-facing interpersonal skills; comfortable and effective acting as a liaison between multiple technology groups
- Shares knowledge with team members and encourages collaboration amongst peers and subordinates
- Tailors communication appropriately within the team, the company, and clients
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Works well under stress, pressure, and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives on working well with clients and provides exceptional service
- Well-organized, self-directed team player
- Communication – Clear, Crisp, Candid and Connecting
- Focus – Present, intentional, a selfless teammate and deliver outstanding results
- Respect – Treat others the way we want to be treated
- Customer Service: Builds and maintains trustworthy and dependable relationships with existing and future clients.
- Problem Solving: Determines the most efficient and effective way to deal with and resolve an issue.
- “Figure it Out” Factor: Discovers what is difficult to understand and pursues a win-win solution.
- Tenacity: Displays persistence and continuous efforts to obtain a desired goal.
- Breadth of Knowledge & Capabilities: Obtains expertise and depth of knowledge across a wide variety of topics.
- Project Execution: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them.
- Understanding Customer Needs: Demonstrates empathy and is perceptive towards unique customer business needs and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX, or NAV implementation experience
- 1+ years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O implementation experience
- 5+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- Strong understanding of software implementation life cycle, project management, business process management, requirements definition, functional design, quality management, and change management
- Strong Financial module experience with an accounting background
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and tribal gaming investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
- Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation experience
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement implementation experience
- Microsoft Office 365 experience