Sr. Dynamics 365- ERP Solutions Developer
15 year Microsoft Dynamics Veteran Partner, currently at 50 employees with a forecast of adding 10-20 new employees in 2018. Original roots as a Gold Dynamics GP Partner and now aggressively expanding into Dynamics365 xRM and AX, as well as, Intacct. Subject Matter Experts in the verticals of Federal Govt, Tribal Nations and Professional Services.
Earnings are very strong and growing at 25% over the last 5 years. They are looking for entrepreneurial minded talent that are innovative and interested in building something. This is a unique environment where your input and feedback is value and sought out and also provides for a healthy work/life balance with very limited overnight travel. Their go to market methodology allows for almost of the work being handled remotely.
Here are a few of their many industry awards:
RANKED GLOBALLY AS A LEADING MSP PROVIDER
MICROSOFT GOLD CERTIFIED PARTNER RECOGNITION – 2006 – 2016
MICROSOFT US SMB CHAMPIONS CLUB
MICROSOFT TOP WEST REGION SMALL AND MIDSIZE BUSINESS CLOUD PARTNER
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS PRESIDENT’S CLUB
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in the United States
Travel: Less than 25% overnight travel expected
Reporting: Reporting to the Technical Consulting Director
Compensation: $90-130k/yr base salary range + bonus trips and great benefits.
JOB SUMMARY: The Staff Consultant – Development will utilize best practices and methodologies to design, customize, and integrate with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (AX/NAV) and associated solutions for our clients. Working as part of team, this position will be expected to accomplish a range of development duties from basic design/configuration to custom development/plugins, data conversion, unit testing, quality assurance and client support.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Development Best Practices and Methodology.
- Work with team members and independently to develop and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O solutions and key third party products.
- Design custom data structures as required for the application.
- Contribute to current solutions and customizations to build products to resell to future clients.
- Utilize Microsoft Visual Studio to develop and maintain source code and track outstanding items following the development process. Manage solutions built by the team by merging changes to master source repositories.
- Build integrations to perform data conversion from external systems. Create application integrations as required to support application workflows.
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Customization Specifications, Solution Design Documents, and User Acceptance Test Scripts.
- Participates in client meetings to gather business requirements and work with Senior Consultants to design solutions that meet the requirements.
- Adhere to and implement all aspects of standard software development life cycle (SDLC) tasks including requirements analysis, design, coding, and testing.
- Support Senior Consultants with various duties.
- Obtain and maintain Dynamics 365 F&O as well as other applicable Microsoft certifications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Works effectively under minimal supervision
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong ability to “multi-task” while maintaining quality customer service
- Maintains high utilization percentage while achieving high customer satisfaction
- Appropriately escalates issues to team members, Arctic IT management or external technical support
- Effective client-facing interpersonal skills; comfortable and effective acting as a liaison between multiple technology groups
- Shares knowledge with team members and encourages collaboration amongst peers and subordinates
- Tailors communication appropriately within the team, the company, and clients
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Works well under stress, pressure, and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives on working well with clients and provides exceptional service
- Well-organized, self-directed team player
- Communication – Clear, Crisp, Candid and Connecting
- Focus – Present, intentional, a selfless teammate and deliver outstanding results
- Respect – Treat others the way we want to be treated
- Customer Service: Builds and maintains trustworthy and dependable relationships with existing and future clients.
- Problem Solving: Determines the most efficient and effective way to deal with and resolve an issue.
- “Figure it Out” Factor: Discovers what is difficult to understand and pursues a win-win solution.
- Tenacity: Displays persistence and continuous efforts to obtain a desired goal.
- Breadth of Knowledge & Capabilities: Obtains expertise and depth of knowledge across a wide variety of topics.
- Project Execution: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them.
- Understanding Customer Needs: Demonstrates empathy and is perceptive towards unique customer business needs and goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline i.e. Math, Information Technology.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX, or NAV development experience
- 2+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- Technical experience with:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (X++) or Microsoft Dynamics NAV development language
- OOP (C++, C#, Java, .NET technologies)
- MS SQL including scripting, SSRS and SSIS
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Skill in planning, organizing, and managing time across multiple tasks.
- Skill in understanding customer needs and providing quality customer service.
- Skills in analyzing and transforming data in Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio including Team Foundation Server or equivalent source control system.
- Ability to constructively participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Ability to follow project plans and requirements.
- Ability to develop within an application development process model creating supporting documentation for work products created.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and tribal gaming investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O development experience.
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Experience using & developing for Microsoft SharePoint, SSRS, & SSAS.