Sr. Dynamics AX Sales Executive
Industry leader in delivering unparalleled access to data through fast and flexible
reporting and business analytics solutions that are cost effective, provide
rapid time-to-value and are built specifically for the needs of Microsoft
Individual Contributor role, though allot of room for growth in this division.
No industry focus. Territory will be based on where they live. Approximate quota of $1.5million..
Remote based position: Probably around 25% travel. Primary travel is lead generation travel – AX UG chapter visits and presentations, more than actual client travel.
Not a robo-dialer type of role. Will be going to Summit’s, AXUG conferences, and targeting large accounts.
AX only – analytics & reporting, BI tool suite on steroids. Deal size is $100k – $400k/yr. with a 2-3 month typical sales cycle.
Will have some opps outside of AX from time to time with GP and NAV, though does havea dedicated team focused on this space.
100% direct sales is the idea. Will be some channel support though, may be some collaboration with channels.
Need to be a strong hunter type of personality. Overly aggressive, however, is not going to work though. Not too tense or uptight.
Lkg for somebody a Sr. or Experience sales executive, good background in AX. Need to have the specific sales experience with AX. Somebody with a good work history – tenure.
They have an Inside Sales team for GP and NAV practices, will be extending to AX. Not looking for people to handle lead generation except for User Group meetings.
- Product is in a white space in the AX market and getting unbelievable reception.
- This is a quick hit sale, sales cycle is 30-90 days. Typical deal size is $100k – $500k/yr.
- Good pricing strategy – they are the low cost option in the market, even though the product is considered the best.
- The writing is on the wall for AX sales – traditional SW commissions are going away. It is an actual commissionable product and services.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in North America
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the VP of Global Sales
Compensation: $90-125k/yr, OTE of around $250k -280k/yr. No caps on commissions and accelerators in place.
This position works closely with the AX Practice Manager to build the industry leading Reporting Software sales in the Dynamics AX market. Duties include lead cultivation at targeted accounts, direct sales cycle execution from qualification through close, interaction with presales support, and market development in the AX space.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cultivate leads at targeted accounts
- Manage and close direct to customer sales cycles for Products and Services
- Attend and present at AX Chapter meetings
- Attend and represent at AX Conferences and Summit events
- Work with Marketing presales team during sales cycles
- Work with channel management to help develop relations with partners
- Participate in sales campaigns with Marketing and Sales teams
- Perform preliminary product demonstrations and presentations both online and in-person
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proactive and organized
- Ability to meet revenue goals in a fast paced and intellectually challenging work environment
- Self-starter with ability to create ideas and plans
- Understanding of sales and closing processes
- Tech savvy and has the ability to learn software applications quickly and easily
- Possess a positive attitude, is a fast learner and an enthusiastic contributor
- Create high quality and innovative results making a positive impact immediately
- Is kind, direct and clear when working with co-workers, partners and customers
- Sets measurable goals and attains them in day-to-day activities
- Constantly seeking to improve processes in order to succeed and grow