Sr. Dynamics NAV Consultant
One of the fastest growing and most unique Microsoft Gold Partners with specialties in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, they focus on attracting the most knowledgeable experts in the field to our team and prioritize delivering stellar solutions with maximum impact for your business. Each engagement is met with a dedicated team, ready to provide thorough, tailored, and expert service.
Key Industries: Manufacturing & Distribution 2. Engineering 3. Professional Services.
Around 75 permanent employees today, with plans for doubling in size over the next 18 months.
Most customers are in MN, SD, ND, IA, but expanding throughout the US. Culture is great, great opportunity for growth and learning, excellent benefits.
Location: Minnesota or South Dakota
Travel: Negligible, less than 25%
Compensation: Market Value + strong bonus and excellent benefits
Reporting: Will be reporting to the Director of NAV Professional Services
A Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant with a strong track record of implementation consulting and exceeding customer expectations.
With a passion for solving business problems, you bring an analytical mindset and a dedication to quality to every part of your work. Your people skills allow you to both motivate your team and instill trust in the minds of our clients. You have a vested interest in using the latest technologies, and are constantly seeking to expand your knowledge base and stay ahead of the curve.
Our consultants work directly with our clients as business analysts and technical experts. Their purpose is to determine system requirements within Dynamics NAV that will meet clients’ business objectives. They also work closely with our internal project team to develop customizations, train end users and ultimately deploy Dynamics NAV.
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times
- Facilitate the successful implementation of Dynamics NAV using industry best practices
- Work with clients to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Convert client requirements to functional specs and design documents
- Design, configure and test core Dynamics NAV modules
- Provide post-implementation support as needed
- Client Relations Responsibilities
- Work closely with experts to define application systems that support redesign and improved business processes for our clients. Ensure the highest quality standards are met in all assignments.Build professional credibility and foster long-term relationships with client contacts.
- Professional Responsibilities
- Develop reference able clients.
- Meet or exceed client expectations.
- Provide the highest quality service.
- Provide clients with smooth transition from the sales phase into product implementation.
Embrace, support, communicate and further exhibit corporate Vision and Values.
Think and act as in congruence with corporate business objectives.
Advise senior level management and clients; work with management and consultants to provide insight and advice to clients on strategic direction.
Take a lead role in developing standards and best practices for high quality and increase productivity.
Possesses broad knowledge of business process design, all product modules, and pertinent and associated technologies.
Coach and mentor consultants in methodologies and tools; assist in their application in project situations when necessary; provide consulting management to consultants on some engagements if required.
Provide Project Management to some engagements when necessary.
Has proven ability to design and implement business solutions and technologies. Often uses this ability in an advisory role.
Participates in company projects providing input and expertise in specialty field.
Possess thorough knowledge and expertise in the application of all phases of implementation methodology.
Has the ability to develop and deliver quality presentations to clients and management.
Maintain and integrate understanding of advances in technology and industry.
Share and disseminate applicable information with client and team.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Exposure to business processes such as accounting, sales and marketing, or supply chain is preferred
- SQL, scripting or network experience a plus!
- Ability to work together as a team in the best interests of the client
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in written English
- Ability to travel to client sites when requested
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org