COMPANY OVERVIEW-Represent an organization that will go beyond the ordinary. That recognizes customer service is the key to ongoing success and growth. Associates at every level of the firm are dedicated to delivering timely and high-quality service to help ensure that satisfaction. Effective communication and personal attention are critical. We constantly ensure that clients are, and remain, satisfied with the quality of service they receive.
My client has been in business since 1930 and had built annual revenue in excess of 200 million. 1500 employees.
POSITION OVERVIEW-Role created to assist in pre-sales activities, product demonstrations and post-sale implementations. NetSuite partner that desires to build practice and customer loyalty. Looking for an individual the enjoys being in the bright light.
TRAVEL-Initially 15% and could change with practice growth.
COMPENSATION-$95,000-$115,000 plus bonus (up to 25%)
- Pre sales – In this role you will be expected to assist in the discovery, set up / configuration and demonstration of NetSuite functionality that solves a prospect’s high-level business goals, strategies and objectives.
- NetSuite subject matter expert during implementations of NetSuite and client engagements as the design architect and working with our clients and consultants to ensure we have the correct design and implementation plan for the engagement.
- Hands on implementation leading the implementation team in the planning, evaluation, design, development, implementation, operation and integration of the NetSuite platform.
- Ensures completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to: functional specifications, design specifications, development, configurations, quality assurance, implementations and project reviews.
- Issue resolution and communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects meeting the established and agreed to objectives.
- In addition, this role will perform internal educational session on the NetSuite platform while serving as a mentor and trainer to team members.
UNIQUENESS OF POSITION-Incredibly tight-knit organization, from both employee engagement through customer interactions. You will be a key player in the growth of the practice, a very visible team leader and the individual that brings value to the customer. The number one reason talent is attracted to my client is the amazing internal culture, built on collaboration, and tight bond formed with the customer. This is an organization that embraces change, change driven by forward think employees and Sr. Management that values and respects its employees.