Senior ERP Sales Executive
Leading NetSuite and Dynamics Partner in the state of TN is actively growing and expanding their NetSuite practice.
They are looking for an experienced NetSuite sales leader to serve as a Sr. Sales Executive and leader. The position will be working along side their Director of Cloud Services and Solutions..
Looking for a a mid-market sales veteran that can add leadership insight and be involved with sales strategy and execution.
Organization has been in business for over 20 years. Started out as an Epicor Partner. Diversified in 2004 to Dynamics GP and then into NetSuite 5 years ago. NetSuite will be the continued growth area for the organization. NetSuite customer pipeline is exploding and need help managing.
Organization is still small enough for this person to have a very direct and meaningful impact on their Go-To-Market strategy and execution.
Company culture is one of collaboration and treating each other with respect. This is not a micro-management type of environment.
Opportunity to earn equity stake in organization.
Looking for a Sales Person within 4 hr drive to Nashville or Atlanta area to sell NetSuite, Adaptive Insights and Dynamics GP solutions. Would prefer 80% on NetSuite and Adaptive Insights and the remaining 20% on Dynamics GP.
Main focus on Net New Business sales. Would like them to generate $1million gross on Software. Services is usually 1-1 on top of that.
No major preference on industry, but need to understand Finance. Broad spectrum of clients, wholesale distribution, technology, a variety of services companies.
Looking for somebody that is a hunter, but they do have a strong pipeline of existing leads. They have an outsourced lead generation service provider and their own internal marketing department.
Ideally looking for somebody that has strong ERP experience and would be interested in making a larger impact – this role would be considered the top Sales level and opportunity for leadership.
Location: Headquartered in Nashville. Position is remote, but should be within a 4hr drive to Nashville or in Atlanta region. Relocation assistance provided.
Reporting: Reporting directly to the Managing Director
Compensation: $90- 110k/yr + Commissions and Profit Sharing, $225k at plan for 1st year plus excellent benefits. Revenue goal for 1st year is $1million in Software Sales.(at plan)
Travel: Around 25% average
Profit Sharing plan. 401k match They pay for health coverage for employee. Vacation schedule: Flexible, treated as professionals. Average is about 3 weeks or a little more.
Seeking an experienced, top performing software sales professional to prospect, manage and drive opportunities to successful close. Using your experience selling ERP solutions to mid-market and growing businesses, you will own and manage the entire sales cycle, landing new business opportunities.
Supported by pre-sales and technical resources, you will work alongside leadership team to meet customer needs, achieve revenue objectives and drive business growth.
This position will also be involved in the hiring and management of an SDR to assist with prospecting and follow-up. This executive will have the opportunity to manage others and will be a key sales contributor across our three software and services practice lines including NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and Adaptive Insights.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with a strong ERP software sales background who wants to work in a smaller company environment in which you can impact the top and bottom line results of a company.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and execute new account acquisition strategies for our software and services to meet or exceed defined sales targets
- Identify, qualify, develop and close new software sales and associated implementation services opportunities
- Build and maintain strong customer and Partner relationships, identify key stakeholders, influencers and decision makers
- Scope, define and convey complex customer requirements on both a business and a technical level
- Fully utilize internal CRM to effectively plan, track, monitor, and report sales and forecast activities
- Collaborate with extended teams to ensure proposed solutions match client needs with their solutions and expertise
- Maintain broad knowledge of products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products
Desired Skills and Experience
For this position, we require the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Accounting, Finance, MIS, or similar)
- Subject matter expertise (understanding the pains) relevant to our buyer (typically CFO)
- Knowledge of business processes and key accounting principles and terms
- High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and extended sales cycles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to large and small groups including C-level audiences
- Thorough understanding of mid-market software applications, including Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, Ecommerce, ERP and/or CRM
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following desired: NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, SAP, Oracle e – Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics Products, Epicor, or Salesforce.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com