Sr. NetSuite Solutions Consultant/Architect
Company Overview: 15 year Dynamics AX leading solutions partner and a world renowned leader in the Supply Chain industry. Very strong Dynamics implementation partner (100% reference-able customer list to date) AND a leader in developing industry transforming products has been asked by NetSuite Corporation to become a Partner and develop a NetSuite Practice.
A good company to work for, in fact, has been named as a “Top place to work For” from 2009 to Present. They are privately held with zero debt and a very positive profit margin that ensures continued growth and new opportunities for all employees.
They provide a rewarding and flexible work environment of shared learning, mutual respect and energetic collaboration. We invest in our team members through continued education, technical training opportunities, and lots of fun after hours and team building events throughout the year.
Currently over 100 U.S based W2 employees and 300 clients globally. They do not outsource our work and we maintain impressively low (less than 5%) employee turn-over rates.
The company is also a 3-time honoree of Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
They provide one of the strongest benefits packages in the industry including 100% company paid medical Insurance Premiums, 100% company paid vision & dental Insurance Premiums, 401k matching programs and shareholder options with the company. Strong incentive to keep current with paid training and certification programs (extra bonuses) and long term career counseling.
Opportunity: Looking for an entrepreneurial individual that would be interested in joining a very vibrant, profitable and growing ERP Solutions Partner in assisting with the establishment and build out of their new NetSuite practice. This would be an opportunity to have a very direct and meaningful impact in the shape and definition of their NetSuite delivery methodology and go-to-market strategy and execution.
While the position is to be considered an individual contributor position at this time, the goal would be to grow the NetSuite practice to the point where this initial hire could transition into practice leadership. A substantial increase in compensation would be in alignment with the increased responsibilities.
Location: Indianapolis, IN or Denver, CO, or Charlotte, NC or Columbus, OH – Relocation assistance is provided. POTENTIAL for remotely based employment as well.
Reporting: Enterprise Consulting Director
Travel: 50% overnight travel
Compensation: $100-140k/yr base salary + quarterly bonuses and outstanding benefits
- Establishes an overview of the requirements defined by the customer; drives definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements, and recognizes any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements that must be considered in an Enterprise solution
- Responsible for defining the technical solution blueprint for the NetSuite solution (addressing all high-level business and technical requirements) included in the Customer proposal; participating with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis
- Demonstrates experience in use of common software implementation methodologies, including an understanding of Microsoft Sure Step; understands and applies relevant problem solving frameworks and techniques to client engagement and internal projects.
- Defines the functionalities, use cases, interfaces, and/or load scenarios for which a POC may be needed, and outlines any prototypes as required.
- Contributes to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan.
- Helps drive the estimation of the effort to realize the implementation of the proposed solution
- Interacts with stakeholders in the IT and business groups to provide the engineering view of the users’ vision regarding the structure and function of the system, as well as the areas in which the system must be able to evolve.
- Develops the integration strategy, if required, following fundamental architectural concepts and in accordance with customer’s requirements and constraints, to ensure that NetSuite solutions and customer’s data sources are appropriately integrated.
- Plans and oversees the execution of the User Acceptance test in collaboration with the project manager and gathers early user feedback on the solution from key customer stakeholders.
- Validates that the solution will satisfy the customer’s requirements after a POC or UAT.
- Guides the project through the development and implementation phase to handle solution oriented topics.
- Demonstrates strong qualitative analytic capabilities, particularly in relevant strategy formulation areas such as client, industry, and management issues/challenges.
- Demonstrates growing knowledge base regarding current issues and trends, key drivers, and their impacts in relevant industries and NetSuite technologies.
- Demonstrates ability to plan and manage engagement work and allocate resources appropriately under time, quality and budget constraints.
- Contributes to company growth and revenue generation through identification and proactive pursuit of new revenue opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with practice leadership team to grow, develop and enhance solution best practices, tools and methods, and intellectual property.
- Performs various tasks to implement business software solutions to meet client objectives.
- Migrates and validates business data from existing client applications to new business solution.
- Provides documentation on solution configuration conforming to company standards.
- Orchestrates unit tests and user-acceptance tests of implemented solutions.
- Provides first level support to clients and troubleshoots solution issues as needed.
- Works closely with clients and consulting team members to deliver agreed upon services to clients.
- Understands and adheres to all Project Plan and Scope documents developed by Project Managers.
- Executes Project Task items in accordance with defined Project timelines.
- Provides timely feedback to Project Managers and/or clients.
- Complete technical training and company orientation as required to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge
Innovative Problem Solving
- Performs research problems, separating the symptoms from the actual cause, and identifies opportunities to correct the situation.
- Seeks opinions and feedback on alternatives.
- Implements the solution alternative selected by management where applicable.
- Understands methodology for problem resolution/product evaluation/alternative selection.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for the use of new technology.
- Completes their own assignments on time and with quality, and suggests opportunities for quality/process improvements asking for help when needed.
- Understands the value of a project plan.
- Identifies and communicates the need for resources for tasks or areas assigned.
- Adheres to established processes and standards.
- Monitors progress on tasks against plan, and reports status to appropriate people on project issues.
Organizational Effectiveness & Personal Productivity
- Responds with a sense of urgency to immediate needs.
- Follows directions and asks for clarification of assignments.
- Shows responsibility for corporate funds, materials, and resources.
- Adheres to operating group / department’s mission, vision, and policies.
- Demonstrates knowledge about product/service lines including financial importance.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to the goals and objectives of the team.
- Embraces entrepreneurial spirit in work through recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities and challenging the status quo.
- Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
- Works at a consistent and steady pace
- Being calm and patient at all times
- Handles repetitive work without becoming impatient
- Understands the basics of client satisfaction and applies it in the process of servicing the client.
- Communicates client feedback to senior team members for action.
- Understands and follows internal processes to respond to client needs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org