Microsoft Dynamics AX is an enterprise resource planning software (ERP) that is part of the Microsoft Dynamics family of applications. Microsoft Dynamics AX contains several core modules including: general ledger, bank management, customer relationship management (CRM), accounts receivable and payable, inventory managements, production tracking, project builder and accounting, human resources, sales and marketing and more.
DynamicsFocus has expertise in Microsoft Dynamics AX recruitment. We understand that the demand for Microsoft Dynamics AX professionals has grown and continues to expand. Our recruitment consultants have invaluable market insight offering the best vacancies tailored around your career progression and requirements.
If you’re looking for the best Dynamics AX jobs, look no further. DynamicsFocus is the best recruitment agency for Dynamics AX careers. We provide the best recruitment experience that will help you achieve your long term goals by taking in to account your career aspirations. As a trusted partner, we are committed to finding Microsoft Dynamics AX career opportunities to match experience and career aspirations.
DynamicsFocus has been specializing in Microsoft Dynamics AX recruiting since 2000 and fully understand the Microsoft Dynamics AX job market and offers world class recruiting for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Our expert Microsoft Dynamics recruitment specialists deliver candidates to our clients across the globe and we are able to deliver across the full suite of Microsoft Dynamics software and products.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX RECRUITMENT SERVICES
DynamicsFocus’ service gives you access to:
- Large network of Microsoft Dynamics consultants
- An expert Microsoft Dynamics recruitment and delivery team
- Access to industry leading consultants
- Rapid response to your recruiting requirements
- Dedicated Microsoft Dynamics AX consultants who understand your technical and cultural requirements
- Delivering candidates on time, and within budget through proven recruiting
Microsoft Dynamics AX Career Example
Dynamics AX Developer
Worldwide provider of global aviation industry fuel and services through its network of branded dealers and international fueling locations. With a 23% market share, they are the leading independent U.S. supplier. Founded in 1974, they are securely and uniquely positioned, servicing fixed-base operators (airport retail location), corporate flight departments, helicopter operators, commercial airlines, cargo haulers and the military. They have cultivated internal growth along with making acquisitions of both public and privately-held companies while creating key alliances.
Our team is small enough right now that any new developers would report direct to the top. As the team grows, they would more likely report into a Development Manager or Project Manager. There are two AX developers and two functional analysts on staff now.
They are all about creating a fun atmosphere while getting the job done-it’s what makes them a great place to work. From social activities inside and outside of work, including sports leagues, birthday celebrations, company barbecues and more, our staff is challenged by their work and truly enjoy one another.
Our beautiful office is outfitted with the resources to support your work throughout the day.. Whether it’s a morning workout in our exclusive gym, a lunch break in our beautiful, full-service kitchen, or an afternoon snack break on our outdoor patio, our modern-styled office provides a stimulating and exciting environment for personal and professional productivity.
Dynamcs AX Position Overview:
Reporting to IT leadership, the select candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining their Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application. The person in this role will partner with the business to gather requirements, design, build and maintain the applications that support critical business processes.
- Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the IT Director
- Travel: No overnight travel required
- Compensation: $90-110k/yr + bonus and excellent benefits. Will sponsor Visa’s.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Ability to self-manage all phases of concurrent projects (define detailed milestones, identify dependencies, execute tasks, track progress to timely completion)
- Develop high-performance, stable and easy to maintain systems based on the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP solution
- Deliver quality code
- Strong analytical skills
- Project Management experience, a plus
- Exceptional oral/written communication skills for addressing both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to provide consistently exceptional responsiveness and overall service
- Demonstrated analytical skills with good problem solving capabilities
- Ability to consistently set and meet timelines
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College/University or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Formal training/certifications in Microsoft development technologies
- 2+ years’ experience as a software developer in Microsoft Dynamics AX using X++
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics and Accounting modules, desirable
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Application Integration Framework, a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint, a plus
- Experience with BI tools, a plus
- Experience with modeling software and methodologies, a plus
- Required Technologies: X++ Programming, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Dynamics AX