Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) business solution that drives sales productivity and marketing effectiveness through social insights, business intelligence, and campaign management in the cloud, on-premises, or with a hybrid combination.
DynamicsFocus has expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM recruitment. We understand that the demand for CRM professionals has grown and continues to expand. Our CRM recruiting consultants have invaluable market insight offering the best vacancies tailored around your career progression and requirements.
If you’re looking for the best Microsoft Dynamics CRM jobs, look no further. DynamicsFocus is the best recruitment agency for CRM careers. We provide the best recruitment experience that will help you achieve your long term goals by taking in to account your career aspirations and delivering a quality Microsoft Dynamics CRM career opportunity. DynamicsFocus is a trusted partner, committed to finding Microsoft Dynamics CRM career opportunities to match experience and career aspirations.
DynamicsFocus has been specializing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM recruiting since 2000 and fully understand the CRM job market. We offer world class recruiting for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Our expert Microsoft Dynamics recruitment specialists deliver candidates to our clients across the globe and deliver across the full suite of Microsoft Dynamics software including customer relationship management professionals.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM RECRUITMENT SERVICES
DynamicsFocus’ service gives you access to:
- Large network of Microsoft Dynamics consultants
- An expert Microsoft Dynamics recruitment and delivery team
- Access to CRM industry leading consultants
- Rapid response to your recruiting requirements
- Dedicated Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultants who understand your technical and cultural requirements
- Delivering candidates on time, and within budget through proven recruiting
Employers prefer candidates that have real life experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM instead of those who just have familiarity. DynamicsFocus provides employers with the top candidates that have relevant experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. DynamicsFocus has multiple relationships with reputable organizations who employ Microsoft Dynamics CRM experts – and you can be the next!
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Career Example
Dynamics CRM Practice Director
The fastest growing Microsoft Partner in the US 5 years running , growing completely organically, without multiple mergers or acquisitions.
- Ample opportunity for a solid career path and promotions based on merit.
- A comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package
- Continual learning opportunities including Microsoft certifications, professional associations, CPE credits and in-house training
- Avid supporters of the arts and culture in our communities, and offer opportunities for you to get involved including but not limited to sponsored event attendance and volunteering
- Promoting a healthy work life balance and offer opportunities to meet personal health and wellness goals that is family oriented.
- Offers relocation assistance to anyone residing in the continental United States and low travel requirements in comparison to other Microsoft Dynamics Partner.
Support sales process with functional Microsoft Dynamics CRM expertise for solution envisioning and high-level design. Create business case for CRM implementations. Create estimates and lead functional team implementation. Responsible for business and functional design, configuration, documentation, and training on Microsoft Dynamics CRM while being supported by a strong technical team for extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality through custom development.
- Help develop junior staff and personnel management responsibilities.
- 20% sales support, 40% lead project execution and management, 30% staff development and practice management, 10% content creation.
- Relocation assistance is provided.
- No travel required
- Compensation: $125-150k/yr base, bonus range from $25-55k/yr and excellent benefits
- Reporting: Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of Services
A Microsoft Dynamics CRM Practice Director of Services possesses expert level knowledge in a vertical discipline, industry, technology, or cross-products in the technical/application area. S/he must demonstrate Master Level competencies in areas of leadership, creativity, efficiency, excellence, integrity, flexibility, relationship management, and influence while exhibiting corporate values.
Client Relations Responsibilities
- Provide clients with smooth transition from the sales phase into product implementation.
- Work closely with experts to define application systems that support redesign and improved business processes for our clients including Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Provide the highest quality service and ensure the highest quality standards are met in all assignments.
- Meet or exceed client expectations while building professional credibility and fostering long-term relationships
- Embrace, support, communicate and further exhibit corporate vision and values.
- Think and act as in congruence with corporate business objectives.
- Advise senior level management and clients; work with management and consultants to provide insight and advice to clients on strategic direction.
- Take a lead role in developing standards and best practices for high quality and increase productivity.
- Possesses broad knowledge of business process design, all product modules, and pertinent and associated technologies.
- Coach and mentor consultants in methodologies and tools; assist in their application in project situations when necessary; provide consulting management to consultants on some engagements if required.
- Provide Project Management to some engagements when necessary.
- Has proven ability to design and implement business solutions and technologies. Often uses this ability in an advisory role.
- Participates in company projects providing input and expertise in specialty field.
- Possess thorough knowledge and expertise in the application of all phases of implementation methodology.
- Has the ability to develop and deliver quality presentations to clients and management.
- Maintain and integrate understanding of advances in technology and industry.
- Share and disseminate applicable information with client and team.
- Provide pre-sales and sales support.
- Plan, organize and complete work in a timely basis with high quality.
- Submit all time sheets, expense reports, status reports, and management reports on a timely basis.
- Has thorough knowledge of corporate administrative policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance and guidance to less experienced managers and consultants.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, and assessment and enhancement of consultant skills.
Educational Background Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree