Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a global enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that provides small and midsize businesses greater control over their financials and can simplify their supply chain, manufacturing, and operations. It’s quick to implement and easy to use, with the power to support your growth ambition.
Dynamics Focus has expertise in Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment. We understand that the demand for Microsoft Dynamics professionals has grown and continues to expand. Our recruitment consultants have invaluable market insight offering the best vacancies tailored around your career progression and requirements.
If you’re looking for the best Dynamics NAV careers, look no further. Dynamics Focus is the best recruitment agency for Dynamics NAV careers. We provide the best recruitment experience that will help you achieve your long term goals by taking in to account your career aspirations. As a trusted partner, we are committed to finding Microsoft Dynamics NAV career opportunities to match experience and career aspirations.
Dynamics Focus has been specializing in Microsoft Dynamics recruiting since 2000 and fully understand the Microsoft Dynamics NAV job market, offering world class recruiting for Microsoft Dynamics including Dynamics NAV. Our Microsoft Dynamics recruitment specialists deliver candidates to our clients across the globe and we are able to deliver across the full suite of Microsoft Dynamics software and products including Dynamics NAV.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV RECRUITMENT SERVICES
Dynamics Focus’ service gives you access to:
- Large network of Microsoft Dynamics consultants
- An expert Microsoft Dynamics recruitment and delivery team
- Access to industry leading consultants
- Rapid response to your recruiting requirements
- Dedicated Microsoft Dynamics NAV consultants who understand your technical and cultural requirements
- Delivering candidates on time, and within budget through proven recruiting
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Career Example
Dynamics NAV Sr. Manager
The fastest growing Microsoft Partner in the US 5 years running , growing completely organically, without multiple mergers or acquisitions.
- Ample opportunity for a solid career path and promotions based on merit.
- A comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package
- Continual learning opportunities including Microsoft certifications, professional associations, CPE credits and in-house training
- Avid supporters of the arts and culture in our communities, and offer opportunities for you to get involved including but not limited to sponsored event attendance and volunteering
- Promoting a healthy work life balance and offer opportunities to meet personal health and wellness goals that is family oriented.
- Offers relocation assistance to anyone residing in the continental United States and low travel requirements in comparison to other Dynamics Partner.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sr. Manager Position Overview:
Support sales process with functional NAV expertise for solution envisioning and high-level design. Create business case for NAV implementations. Create estimates and lead functional team implementation. Responsible for business and functional design, configuration, documentation, and training on NAV.
- Experience with job costing, rentals, engineer-to-order and make-to-order manufacturing and distribution desired.
- Nurture relationships with clients while exercising project management oversight.
- Help develop junior staff and personnel management responsibilities.
- 20% sales support, 60% lead project execution and management, 10% staff development and practice management, 10% content creation.
- Travel: None, no overnight travel required.
- Compensation: $120-140/yr base, bonus range from $25-55k/yr and excellent benefits
- Reporting: Vice President of Delivery Services
Client Relations Responsibilities:
- Provide clients with smooth transition from the sales phase into product implementation.
- Work closely with experts to define application systems that support redesign and improved business processes for our clients.
- Provide the highest quality service.
- Ensure the highest quality standards are met in all assignments.
- Meet or exceed client expectations.
- Build professional credibility and foster long-term relationships with client contacts.
- Develop referenceable clients.
Professional Responsibilities for Dynamics NAV Sr. Manager:
- Embrace, support, communicate and further exhibit corporate Vision and Values.
- Think and act as in congruence with corporate business objectives.
- Advise senior level management and clients; work with management and consultants to provide insight and advice to clients on strategic direction.
- Take a lead role in developing standards and best practices for high quality and increase productivity.
- Possesses broad knowledge of business process design, all product modules, and pertinent and associated technologies.
- Coach and mentor consultants in methodologies and tools; assist in their application in project situations when necessary; provide consulting management to consultants on some engagements if required.
- Provide Project Management to some engagements when necessary.
- Has proven ability to design and implement business solutions and technologies. Often uses this ability in an advisory role.
- Participates in company projects providing input and expertise in specialty field.
- Possess thorough knowledge and expertise in the application of all phases of implementation methodology.
- Has the ability to develop and deliver quality presentations to clients and management.
- Maintain and integrate understanding of advances in technology and industry.
- Share and disseminate applicable information with client and team.
- Provide pre-sales and sales support.
- Plan, organize and complete work in a timely basis with high quality.
- Submit all timesheets, expense reports, status reports, and management reports on a timely basis.
- Has thorough knowledge of corporate administrative policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance and guidance to less experienced managers and consultants.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, and assessment and enhancement of consultant skills.
Personal Development Responsibilities:
- Adapt negotiation skills to advisory role using them to influence client business direction as well as project team decisions.
- Maintain excellent understanding of industry trends. Constantly further personal knowledge base.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and surpass the expectations of company and client.
- Continue to increase skills and product knowledge consistent with professional development requirements.
- Contribute valuable and accurate information to the corporate knowledge base.