DynamicsFocus is excited to announce we had been asked to build out a practice specifically geared around Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Enterprise Mobility Solutions (EMS) last year. We are already assisting Professional Services Consulting Organizations, as well as, the companies and organizations that leverage those technologies internally. We are recruiting IAM and Network Security professionals throughout the United States and Canada.
Our recruiting focus in Identity & Access Management and Security will be professionals with backgrounds in Infrastructure and Network Systems Management, as well as, development in the .NET Framework and Visual Studio. The key differentiator for this practice is the specific attention focused on rights management, enterprise security and mobility solution deployment for companies throughout North America.
The individuals that comprise the network within this practice area are dedicated professionals with years of experience deploying company –wide security and employee rights management programs and are considered subject matter experts in this field.
From a Microsoft Technology standpoint, we will be concentrating in the following areas:
MICROSOFT ADVANCED THREAT ANALYTICS:
Behavioral analysis for advanced threat detection.
AZURE ACTIVE DIRECTORY:
Identity and Access Management in the Cloud.
Simpler management of applications and devices.
Run Windows applications anywhere.
MICROSOFT IDENTITY MANAGER:
On-premises identity and access management.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) pertains to how users in an organization are given an identity. How it is protected, including preventing critical applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights both inside and outside the organization.
Identity and Access Management is usually carried out by a senior IT system administrator with hands-on compliance knowledge. The IAM role involves supporting and supervising operations. Identity and Access Management requires professionals to have a solid IT background coupled with a strong understanding of business operations.
DynamicsFocus has IAM recruiting experts. We understand that the demand for Identity and Access Management professionals has grown rapidly and will continue to. Our recruitment consultants have invaluable market insight offering the best vacancies tailored around your career progression and requirements.
If you’re looking for the best IAM jobs, look no further. DynamicsFocus is the best recruitment agency for Identity and Access Management careers. We provide the best recruitment experience that will help you achieve your long term goals by taking in to account your career aspirations. As a trusted partner, we are committed to finding IAM career opportunities to match experience and career aspirations.
Dynamic Focus has been specializing in Identity and Access Management recruiting since 2000 and fully understand the IAM job market and offers world class recruiting.
Our expert IAM recruitment specialists deliver candidates to our clients across the globe and we are able to deliver across the full genre of Identity and Access Management careers.
IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT RECRUITMENT SERVICES
DynamicsFocus’ service gives you access to:
- An expert IAM recruitment and delivery team
- Access to industry leading consultants
- Rapid response to your recruiting requirements
- Dedicated Identity and Access Management consultants who understand your technical and cultural requirements
- Delivering candidates on time, and within budget through proven recruiting
Identity and Access Management Career Example
Senior Identity & Access Architect
Identity Management Advisory and Implementation Services firm. Their leadership team was instrumental in bringing to market the verify first commercial single sign on product in the late 1990’s. Since that time, they have contributed to the evolution of the Identity Management space by designing, selling and implementing Identity Management solutions. They have consistently and successfully delivered results for top Fortune 500 companies as well as regional organizations.
- Identity Management / Information Security Advisory
- Identity Management / Information Security Implementation
- Identity Management / Information Security Managed Services
Travel: 40% or less
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Director of Engineering
Compensation: Base salary of $120-170k/yr + Quarterly Bonuses and Benefits
- Lead multiple concurrent IAM projects with complex integration requirements.
- Conduct on-site project kick off and design sessions.
- Manage team assignments and workload to ensure timely delivery of solutions.
- Prepare client deliverables such as strategy assessments, architecture design documents, use cases, flow diagrams, and status reports.
- Work with clients post-implementation to support testing efforts, knowledge transfer, and project closeout.
- 5-7 years of enterprise identity, access and security experience. Identity Management consulting, Security Access consulting or security software startup experience.
- Progressive hands on experience with Identity and Access Management and/or Data Governance products.
- Experience leading or being a senior member of a highly technical team.
- Innovative problem solving and analytical skills to present complex security, identity and access management solutions in simple business terms.
- Experience with databases (Oracle or SQL Server).
- Experience with integrating with Web Services(SOAP & REST) and parsing JSON and XML data.
- Experience with Windows Server environments related to identity, security an access management